£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Title: Deputy Home Manager (RGN/ RMN)
Job Type: Full-time (38.5 hours)
A fantastic opportunity has a risen for a Deputy Home Manager, required to work within a care home environment providing nursing care for the elderly, those with physical disabilities or sensory impairment.
The successful candidate will be actively registered with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) and will have experience within a managerial role. It is preferable if candidates have had previous experience caring for the elderly, but this is not essential.
As the Deputy Manager you will be required to assist the Home Manager in the day to day running of the home.
Your main duties will include:
• Deputise for the Home Manager in absence
• Management of care and nursing staff
• Ensure outstanding CQC standards are maintained
• Effectively lead the Team Leaders ensuring inductions of new staff, supervisions of staff and formal appraisals are conducted
• Assessment of newly admitted residents
• Dealing with complaints and issues within the home
• Working alongside the home manager to ensure that residents are comfortable and happy
• Help with the development and training of all care / nursing staff
If you are a motivated individual that is looking for a new role with an excellent care home provider that can offer long term career and development opportunities - Please Apply Today!!!
This is an URGENT VACANCY, and interviews will be held as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure and referencing.
If you want to hear more about this Deputy Home Manager role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and you will be contacted by one of our experienced consultants to take you through this vacancy in greater detail.
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.