28000 Per Annum £28,000 per annum
£260,000 to £300,000 Per Annum
DEPUTY HOME MANAGER - HENFIELD, WEST SUSSEX - £28,000 PER ANNUM - START ASAP
We have an exciting opportunity to work with one of our partnered care providers as a Deputy Home Manager for their residential home in Henfield, West Sussex. This is a permanent opportunity working within a residential homes that cares for the elderly and has a specialist dementia unit.
As the Deputy Home Manager you will work as a committed member of the management team within the Home and support the Home Manager in the sufficient provision of care to the residents as well as the management of the care staff.
Your responsibilities will be as follows, but not limited to:
• In the absence of the Manager to take full responsibility for the welfare of residents and staff and the day-to-day functions of the Home.
• To undertake on call duties in rotation with the Home Manager.
• To ensure that a high standard of personalised nursing care is provided to all residents. To carry out all duties within the scope of the NMC professional Code of Conduct and to meet and exceed the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety under The Health and Social Care Act 2008 - The Care Act 2014, as regulated by the CQC.
• To assist with the CQC Provider Compliance Assessments, Provider Information Returns, quality audits and inspections.
• To promote the Home at all times to its best possible advantage.
• To promote a positive personal / professional profile within the local community, ensuring the good reputation of the Home is maintained at all times.
• Be fully involved in maintaining good occupancy levels and ensure that staff are able to manage bed enquiries effectively
• Assist the Home Manager in all aspects of quality assurance and control
To be considered you must have prior experience of working in a residential or nursing home and have previous experience within a management or supervisory role.
To discuss the vacancy further please don't hesitate to get in touch.