£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
An excellent opportunity for a Band 5 Community Nurse seeking a permanent position within Surrey.
Start Date: ASAP
21,000 - 27,000 per annum
Joining a valued NHS Trust, the delivery of excellent care is crucial to the position. You will be responsible for the well-being of patients and assisting with team leadership; therefore a confident, compassionate and dedicated Nurse is essential. The client is keen to recruit enthusiastic and motivated nurses. If you are a professional and caring staff nurse we want you to join our team to help us continue to provide high quality care for all our patients.
Core duties would include:
* Participate in on going re-assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care as agreed with patient/carer and the nurse in charge.
* To be responsible for the caseload in the absence of the District Nurse for short periods, with the support of a named District Nurse.
* To participate in clinical audit, implement change in clinical practice; participate in the monitoring and evaluation process.
* To implement, monitor and maintain agreed standards of care, reporting to the District Nurse in all instances where such standards cannot be met.
* Minimum 1 Years NHS experience
* Valid NMC registration
* Current CRB/DBS
* Valid EU Drivers Licence
Benefits of working with ID Medical:
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Flexible hours
* Fast Track registration and compliance
* BLS courses
* 24 hour service
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* In-house clinical support team
About ID Medical
Award-winning, multi-discipline healthcare recruiter ID Medical was formed in 2002 and is a superior quality supplier of locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 80% of NHS hospitals. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.