14-17 Per Hour £14-£17 per hour
CLINICAL LEAD - SUTTON, SURREY - £14-£17 PER HOUR - START ASAP
We have an exciting opportunity to work with one of our partnered independent care providers as a Clinical Lead for their nursing home in Sutton, Surrey. This is a permanent opportunity working 36 hours per week on days with the occasional night shift where required to cover holiday, etc.
As the Clinical Lead you will work as a committed member of the management team within the Home and support the Home Manager in the sufficient provision of care to the residents as well as the management of the Nursing and care staff.
Your responsibilities will be as follows, but not limited to:
• In the absence of the Manager to take full responsibility for the welfare of residents and staff and the day-to-day functions of the Home.
• To undertake on call duties in rotation with the Home Manager.
• To ensure that a high standard of personalised nursing care is provided to all residents.
• To carry out all duties within the scope of the NMC professional Code of Conduct and to meet and exceed the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety under The Health and Social Care Act 2008 - The Care Act 2014, as regulated by the CQC.
• To assist with the CQC Provider Compliance Assessments, Provider Information Returns, quality audits and inspections.
• To promote the Home at all times to its best possible advantage.
• To promote a positive personal / professional profile within the local community, ensuring the good reputation of the Home is maintained at all times.
• Assist the Home Manager in all aspects of quality assurance and control
To be considered you will must have prior experience of working within a nursing home and a good level of leadership experience. You must be a Registered Nurse and have a valid pin with the NMC in the UK.
To discuss the vacancy further please don't hesitate to get in touch.