An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Client Care Coordinator to join our team. We are the the UK,s leading domiciliary care provider based in Moulton Park, Northampton. We are looking to recruit another Care Coordinator to work alongside our Senior coordinator.
The job involves many aspects of care coordination and office work, including a high level of telephone contact with clients and carers, and ensuring the clients have the continuity of care and the most suitable staff members to match their individual needs.
The candidate will ideally come from a health and social care back ground and have excellent organisation, interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels. You must be able to prioritize your own workload and work with in a team setting and able to consider business constraints and client’s needs. You will also need to have consistent and compassionate behaviour towards our clients at all times.
At times there will also be additional responsibilities such as supporting clients out in the field delivering care and also supporting our staff in quality support visits. This part of the role will require an element of report writing and feeding back to Care management, this role is highly demanding and requires excellent people skills & attention to detail.
Essential skills required of the Care Coordinator include:
· To be able to plan and allocate the workload of care staff in a consistent way.
· Maintain all office policies, procedures and systems in line with company guidelines.
· To be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and staff.
In return, Home Instead Senior Care offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
· Working for a well-established company that is highly respected in its field.
· Full 20 day (Pro-rata) plus bank holiday entitlement
· Benefits award scheme (after a qualifying period)
· Pension scheme
· Continuous Personal Development plan
· Salary of £17,000 - £20,000 dependent upon experience.
Do you have the desired experience combined with these essential skills or attitudes?
· A health or social care background?
· Previous Care Coordination experience in a busy office environment? Preferred but Not essential
· An outgoing vibrant personality?
· Strong administration and communication skills?
· Attention to detail?
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work under the pressure?
· A can-do attitude?
We are a leading domiciliary care agency with a difference – we only do a minimum of a 1-hour call! If you want to be part of a friendly team and the above is of interest to you then please submit your updated CV.