Home Carers - Full and Part Time
My client, a leading Care provider are seeking Caring, dedicated, reliable Home Care Workers for the Preston, Bamber Bridge and surrounding areas.
Your duties will include:
Assistance with daily living needs and personal care of service users.
Monitor and prompt medication.
Assistance with household and domestic duties.
Provide social and companionship care (such as shopping, visit family/friends, day trips).
Deliver the highest quality person-centred care.
Follow written care plans.
*Please note this is not an exhaustive list of your potential day to day duties
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
• Care experience - preferred but not essential, full training is provided.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Full Driving Licence and Own transport – essential.
Candidates holding NVQ Level 2 or higher in Health & Social Care are welcome to apply.
· Your package includes competitive rates of pay, mileage, double pay on bank holidays, 5.6 weeks annual leave, full training, induction and shadowing.
· Opportunities for further education and professional development are available and highly encouraged.