Our care workers are amongst the highest paid in the area because, unlike most care companies, We pay mileage and travel time in addition to pay for hours worked.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated people who want to make a difference and are keen to provide the highest standards of care and support to people in their own homes. We welcome people of all ages who may be looking for a change of career and who have their own transport. Experience is not essential as we provide full training and ongoing support to people with the right attitude.
Duties will involve personal care and assistance with daily living. Hours of work will include mornings and/or evenings including alternate weekends. Candidates who already hold a qualification in care or the Care Certificate will qualify for a recruitment bonus.
What we offer
· Full time and part time posts
· Hourly pay (care time) £7.42 - £8.52 + Paid travel time at £7.52 per hour
· £14.16 per hour for bank holidays
· £0.30 per mile mileage allowance
· 28 days paid holiday per year
· Company pension
· Company phone scheme
· Free uniform and safety equipment
· Full training
· Friendly and supportive managers
· Opportunities for career development
What we’re looking for
· Commitment, reliability and genuine concern for others
· Flexibility and ability to work alternate weekends
· Candidates with own transport who can travel across the Thanet and Canterbury areas.
People who work for us have said:
· "Every day is an adventure”
“Managers and office team are very supportive, you can ask for any help you may need"
· "I'm happy to work here, it's the best place I've worked”