HOME CARE SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED
PAY RATE- from £7.25 - £8.00 per hr
- Are you a driver with a car?
- Are you passionate about care and want to build a rewarding career?
- Can you work in North or South Kirklees?
- Are you available to work alternate weekends?
- Do you want regular full or part time work?
- Are you available to work between the hrs of 7am - 2pm or/and 3.30pm -10pm?
If you have answered yes to the above, a Home care worker position with this leading Care company could be just what you are looking for.
The company is a high quality home care company based in Kirklees and is one Britain's foremost domiciliary care providers with offices throughout the UK and Ireland.
They are seeking warm, compassionate, committed Home Care Assistants to assist us in enabling our customers in the Kirklees area to stay in the comfort and security of their own homes.
We have full time and part time, evening and weekend work available. No experience is necessary as we will provide all the training and support required to enable you to make a difference to someone's life and experience the satisfaction that this brings.
The company highly value all of their staff, this is why they put in the up most effort and time into finding the best carers around and offer them competitive pay and mileage allowance for the time they put in supporting vulnerable people.
They also offer comprehensive and on-going training to diploma level if required, continuous support and 28 days paid holiday.
Candidates should have the following qualities:
- Be kind, warm, reliable and committed.
- Have a passion to help others.
- A desire to provide a higher standard of care.
- Be willing and able to provide personal care, companionship, prepare meals, assist with medication and assist with housework and shopping.
CAR DRIVERS are essential with your own means of motorised transport.
All successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced CRB and reference checks.