Care Support Workers Required
Westminster Homecare provides support and assistance for people who want to live at home and maintain their independence.
A typical day in the life of a care worker will involve supporting a number of different elderly individuals with differing and varied needs. Duties include helping with personal care, meal preparation, medication, shopping and other daily living tasks.
We currently have vacancies in Brent, Barnet & surrounding areas
Shifts available from Monday to Sunday
All staff work to regular, agreed weekly rotas.
Weekend only workers also required
Staff benefits include:
- Pay rates of £7.00 - £9.00
- Pensions – auto enrolment into NEST pension scheme
- Full induction training provided (experience not essential)
- Ongoing supervision and development
- support in NVQ/QCF diploma
- flexible hours
- 4 weekly pay & holiday pay
Drivers preferably but not essential. Cyclist welcome and we offer a bike scheme!
All successful candidates are required to have a DBS check.