LOCATION: Willows (South Chard)
JOB TITLE: Care and Support Senior Care
SALARY & BENEFITS £8.75 - £9.00 per hour
WORKING HOURS: Full and part time hours available. Evening and weekend positions also available
Do you currently have your QCF Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care and want to take that next step in your career?
Do you want to make a difference and become a part of how great Community Care should be delivered?
Have you heard it all before? Customer continuity, set calls, work life balance, client information prior to your visit AND no phone calls on your day off?
THE COMPANY: We are pleased to be working with our client who is a not-for-profit care provider dedicated to providing high-quality, personalised support to residential and nursing care for older people in 30 care homes in Somerset and on the Isle of Wight. An exciting opportunity has arisen for Care Support Workers to really make a difference to individual's lives in the Chard area.
Willows is a new service that has been tried and tested offering bespoke packages to their customers based on their individual needs. Their new way of working allows you the opportunity to visit the same customers at the same time each week, enabling you to provide true person centred care.
Our client are offering all of their Willows' staff guaranteed hours, a set two week rolling rota, continuity with customers and the potential to progress through a defined career path.
On top of all of this they are giving every member of their team a smartphone which not only provides you with your customers' care plan before you even step into their house, it also gives you the chance to view your rota in advance so you can plan ahead!
They believe that each member of our team deserves a work life balance and the opportunity to deliver great care in a structured and supported environment.
- A smartphone including brand new technology that allows you to view your customers' care plan before you make your visit and view your rota in advance
- Excellent rates of pay and fantastic benefits
- A fully paid induction accompanied by a structured career path with achievable goals
- Opportunity to gain a further nationally recognised qualification whilst working
- Guaranteed hours with set shift patterns on a two week rolling rota so you can plan around your home life
- The opportunity to receive a quarterly bonus payment subject to team performance
- Small localised teams with an inspirational and experienced Team Leader
- The opportunity to provide the person centred care we know you are passionate about
THE CANDIDATE: We know this is a challenging role, so we are hoping to find resilient people who can see this as more than job - this is a chance to make a real difference, that will not only enrich someone else's life but also yours. It is essential that you hold either a level 2 or level 3in Health and Social Care.
Key experience essential for the role:
- A caring and professional individual who has achieved their QCF Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Someone who is approachable and friendly and takes pride in their work
- Someone who ideally is available to work alternate weekends
- An individual who is passionate about providing quality person centred care
- Access to your own transport for work purposes
Does this sound like you?
If yes, then please hit the "Apply Now" button. You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to further support your CV. We will be in touch within 7-10 days to make you aware of the next steps.