Salary: £ 18000 (dependent on experience)
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic supervisor to join a small, well established management team.
We believe that the quality of our staff is what makes our reputation grow. We are committed to providing an excellent homecare service across the locality so that our customers can remain in the comfort of their own homes.
The role of the supervisor is to assist the care manager in the development and supervision of the care team ensuring a high standard of care is delivered to all customers in the area at all times. The supervisor is responsible for assisting in the preparation and implementation of customer care plans and reviews.
The supervisor will also take part in on-call duties in rotation with members of the management team.
Benefits of joining:
- A care at home company that values and supports their staff
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Mileage expenses paid
- Supported and on-going training towards CPD
- Ideas are encouraged within our small team to help shape the direction of the business
In return, we are looking for:
- NVQ/QCF Level 3 qualified
- A confident trainer, able to lead people
- A ‘can do’ attitude with strong IT skills
- Strong attention to detail, strong organisational skills
- A passion for delivering high quality care
- Excellent reporting skills both verbal and written
- Driver with use of own car
If this sounds like the role for you, why not join our team by applying below.