Care Manager/Registered manager
A position has become available for an experienced Care Manager, to join an established and successful care company based at the Norwich Office. The company currently provides care and support for adults in Norwich and wider areas of Norfolk.
Salary - Upto £35,000 per year depending on experience
Responsible for the efficient running of the business on a day to day basis.
This includes; CQC compliance and quality monitoring , managing the office admin team and team of care and support workers, to ensure safe, responsive, effective and personalised delivery of care & support to all clients.
Sole responsibility for the recruitment and management of care and support staff by ensuring there are enough care staff to satisfy the needs of the business.
· Excellent understanding and experience of the social care sector
· Excellent knowledge of regulatory responsibilities and willingness to undertake the Registered Manager application process with CQC
· S/NVQ L5 or equivalentS/NVQ L5 or equivalent
· Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and electronic
· Excellent management skills and proven business acumen.
· Train the trainer qualifications useful but not essential.
- Full clean UK driving licence and business class insurance.
- Proof of entitlement to work in the UK.
- Willing to undertake satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure or provide proof of update service registration
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a join one of the UK’s leading Care providers and be instrumental in the ongoing success of this thriving business.
· NVQ Level 5 or equivalent: 5 years