Registered Care Manager -
Negotiable - Depending on Experience
We are looking for an experienced Care Manager that can help guide a vibrant and busy Domiciliary Care business to the next level.
The right candidate should possess experience of meeting all local and CQC compliance measures.
SUMMARY OF POST :
Responsible for the efficient running of the business and managing the admin team and the care workers as well as dealing with customers and care workers.
- Accountable to the directors/shareholders of the business.
- Responsibility for the legal and ethical running of the day-to-day business.
- Achievement of sales targets and delivery within budgets.
- Ultimate responsibility for all staff.
- To ensure successful operation of quality control systems.
- Preparation of Management Reports for bank and directors use.
- To participate in the growth and development of the business, locally and regionally through various marketing exercises.
- To partake in on-call as is necessary either on a rota basis or ad hoc to ensure adequate cover.
- Experience of the new Care Certificate would be preferable.
Management experience of service provision in the care profession. Minimum standard of 'working towards’ NVQ5 in care and the Registered Manager’s Award or equivalent in order to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- To be able to plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff.
- To able to develop and maintain the quality control system.
- To have a strong knowledge of the requirements of the Care Standards regulations.
- To be able to recruit, select and effectively supervise a dispersed workforce.
- To be able to implement induction programmes, and to identify and provide for on-going training needs.
- To be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- To be able to develop and maintain good assessment and review procedures which become the foundation for appropriate care plans.
Must not have criminal convictions.
Must have full driving licence.
Must be acceptable as a Registered Manager to the regulatory body
Must have (or be working towards) a management qualification
Must have a Criminal Record check