Care Manager Required for West Lancashire & Chorley
Would you like to work for one of the first CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ care providers in England?
Are you tired of having to compromise on service quality… just to manage tight budgets for your employer?
Would you like to work in a professional environment where it’s recognised that customer satisfaction is the key to business success?
My client provide non-medical care and companionship for adults and elderly people within their own home around West Lancashire and Chorley.
We are looking to recruit a Care Manager, who;
- Is passionate about providing the highest quality of service.
- Has experience in leading a team to deliver high quality care, preferably in domiciliary care but this is not essential
- Is in possession of Leadership and Management for Care Services (LMCS), or equivalent or willing to work toward Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- Have excellent office skills.
- A flexible, positive, approach to work.
- Wants to work in a fast growing, fun and professional environment.
We offer a generous salary, bonus scheme and a fantastic career development opportunity and the ability to make a real difference for the clients we work with.