Would you like to work for one of the first CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ care providers in England?
Are you tired of having to compromise on service quality… just to manage tight budgets for your employer? Would you like to work in a professional environment where it’s recognised that customer satisfaction is the key to business success?
Then this could be your opportunity to work for a leading high quality care provider.
With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation in the community, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We are looking for a high caliber, highly motivated individual who:
• Is passionate about providing the highest quality of service.
• Has experience in leading a team to deliver high quality care, preferably in domiciliary care but this is not essential
• Is in possession of Leadership and Management for Care Services (LMCS), or equivalent
• or willing to work toward Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
• Have excellent office skills.
• A flexible, positive, approach to work.
• Wants to work in a fast growing, fun and professional environment.
We offer a generous salary, bonus scheme and a fantastic career development opportunity and the ability to make a real difference for the clients we work with.
Informal discussions will be held week commencing 26th January
Formal Interviews will be held week commencing 9th February