Contract- Interim/Fixed term
Are you an experienced Care Coordinator looking for the next challenge?
Social care is the fastest growing sector in the UK market with long term growth forecasts of 7% year on year. The number of people needing care is going to increase significantly in the years ahead. By 2030, population estimates show the number of people aged over 85 will be almost twice what it is now and there will 59,000 people aged over 100 - five times as many as there are today.
If you want to be part of this exciting and challenging sector, Better Healthcare Services are currently recruiting for our busy Ipswich office.
Care Coordinators x 2 £18,000 per annum + company benefits
Better Healthcare Services are a rapidly growing domiciliary care agency with nine offices across the UK. We are a major provider to Suffolk Council with forecasted growth of 250% over the next twelve months.
We are looking to recruit experienced care coordinators to support the very busy Ipswich office and help increase the number of clients that we deliver care to. .
• Scheduling and producing rota’s for our team of community care staff using our computorised scheduling system.
• Liaising with Local Authority commissioning teams to take on new care packages.
• Assess client needs, write and update risk assessment and care plans.
• Be involved in staff development, training and appraisals.
• Work closely with the branch manager and report on activities and outcomes and services.
• Interviewing and recruiting new care staff.
To apply for this position you will be an experienced care coordinator, ideally[KF1] [KF2] from an agency background, and possess exceptional communication skills and
To apply for this position, please call Kevin Farr on 01582 422 777 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.