16000-20000 Per Annum + bonus
£10,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
We have an exciting opportunity to work with one of our partnered domiciliary care providers as a Care Coordinator within their Guildford offices. This is a permanent opportunity working full time hours (37.5 hours per week) with a view that you will progress up to Branch Manager.
Currently our client have a small team operating in Farnborough and Farnham, but they have recently been awarded a contract with Surrey County Council and the local CCG so are expecting significant growth within the business and opening an office base within the Guildford area. They are therefore looking for a dynamic individual who can help with this growth, developing their own skills and growing with the business as the office gets busier, also ensuring they provide the very best care to the clients and support the staff.
Your main responsibilities for the role will be as follows, but not limited to:
• As a care coordinator you will be the vital link between our customers and our care service.
• You will use your skills of analysis to turn each customer's requirements into a bespoke home care service that exceeds their expectations.
• Some of your duties will include: creating a bespoke care plan for each customer and ensuring we deliver what we said we would; finding the right care worker to match the customer's requirements; introduce care workers to the customer and keep the customer up to date with any changes to their care plan.
• Communication skills are key in this vital role. You must be able to build strong relationships with our customers, our care team and other professionals.
• You will be responsible for taking new care workers through the induction process and provide them with on-going guidance, training and supervision, enabling them to provide the best possible home care service to customers.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Care Coordinator to develop their career up to Branch Manager as you will be given performance related bonuses and as the service grows you will be promoted accordingly as long as those targets are hit. To be considered for this position you must hold at least 2 years experience in a similar role within the domiciliary care sector and ideally working with the elderly client group. Those that have an existing relationship with SCC care managers and purchasing staff would be at an advantage.
If you would like to discuss this position further please don't hesitate to get in touch.