Job Title – Care Assistant / Support Worker
Location – Plymouth, PL1 2AY
Salary – £7.50 - 11.00 per hour
Duration – Full/Part Time
Sector – Social Care
As a result of ongoing work a fantastic opportunity has arisen for Care Assistants / Support Workers to provide a high quality service based in Plymouth. In return you will receive a pay rate of £7.50 - £11.00 per hour plus training.
The customers you will provide support to may be children or adults with physical disability, may have a learning disability and at times display challenging behaviour. We also support adults with mental health needs and complex health needs.
As you will be working in different locations within Plymouth, you must have a flexible approach to work, be available to except shifts, at times with short notice, be available to work on a rota basis to include weekends.
The ideal Care Assistants / Support Workers will have the following skills and experiences:
· Have recent previous experience working within a care or support setting
· Be passionate about supporting and enabling individuals
· Have previously worked within this type of setting, and have complete training to enable you to work safely with the service users
· Experience of all aspects of support with personal and intimate care, assistance with meal times, support with medication
· Have an understanding of care and support planning and be able to follow support guidelines
Due to the high level of response we anticipate, we may not be able to contact all potential candidates.
For more information or to apply for this position please forward your CV by applying now, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Network Healthcare on 01752 604600.