The Cleeve Care Group are looking for Full time carers across the South West of England.
Link Homecare are looking to recruit additional passionate and enthusiastic members to our Carer Team for our homecare service looking after vulnerable clients across South West England.
Specifically, Gloucester, Stroud, Cheltenham, Worcestershire, Cotswolds, Forest of Dean, Herefordshire, South Gloucester and North Somerset.
We are looking for Carers to work with adults, the elderly and children who live in the community, but who have been assessed as needing some help to achieve daily tasks. Duties may include shopping, light domestic duties, social activities, personal care, medication management, meal preparation etc. The tasks will vary from client to client and will be based upon their individual circumstances, but always ensuring that our clients receive a high level of care.
There are so many benefits working for The Cleeve Care Group, some of which are:
• We can provide you with a car if required
• Earn up to £9 per hour depending on experience
• Enhanced pay for experienced carers who hold a NVQ 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care
• Holiday pay
• Paid Mileage
• Full Training provided and you also get paid while your training
• Further Advanced Training available
• Due to our expansion and continued growth, career progression opportunities frequently become available
The requirements are:
• Full Driving Licence
• All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS
• Satisfactory references.