This company is a leading provider of home care. We offer high quality tailored care to allow customers to remain independent in their own homes.
As a care assistant your role will be to support customers with all aspects of their day to day living, so they can enjoy the best possible quality of life. Providing care and support is both a challenging and rewarding experience.
We are looking for care assistants who have patience, a genuine desire to help others and have a professional attitude. Compassion, good communication skills and a calm and caring manner are essential for this important role in our company.
?We care about our employees as well as our customers. If you already work in the industry does your company provide you with the support you need to do your job to the best of your ability?
We support and train you:
· We support you to be the very best you can be at the job you do.
· We provide the very best training and support including our initial training programme.
· We provide health and social care qualifications delivered by a local provider who works closely with you to ensure you get the most from your studies.
· We provide a shadowing programme with experienced care assistants to ensure you are comfortable with your role and responsibilities.
· We ensure that you are supported in your role and we provide ongoing developmental training.
We look after you:
· By giving you a monthly contribution to your mobile phone costs.
· By providing an employee referral scheme.
· By providing you with our unique electronic roster system to ensure you always have your most up to date roster at your finger-tips.
· By rewarding employees who achieve care assistant of the month.
· By providing you with a career pathway.
We reward you:
· Excellent hourly rates of pay plus travel expenses.
· Supervisions, return to work interviews, team meetings, appraisals, training.
· 28 days holiday (for full time care assistants).
If you have what it takes to provide the highest quality of care to our customers and make a difference to people’s lives we look forward to hearing from you.
Due to the flexible nature of this role, candidates would preferably drive, have their own transport and live in the Gateshead area.