Care Assistant, (Solihull). £7.70 to £9.00 per hour.
Salary: £7.70 to £9.00 per hour (flexible Shifts, full or part time)plus 28 days holiday pay and generous mileage payments . Award winning training.
We require both full/ part time care assistants and senior care assistants to deliver a high standard of care to individuals with a range of needs, in their own homes.
We are looking to recruit experienced care workers or people with no experience to work within the community and based throughout the Solihull Area. The service specialises in providing care and support for the elderly and for adults and children with a range of conditions and disabilities.
We offer ;
• £7.70 to £9.00 per hour + holiday pay (28 Days) + Generous Mileage
• Full induction and continuous , award winning , training (Paid)
• Free QCF/NVQ training after probation period.
• 2 free uniforms + clipboard.
• Excellent career prospects both as a carer or in the office.
• Fantastic “In field “ support.
• Health plan after 1 year.
Automatic promotion after 1 year.
• You need to be enthusiastic, reliable , committed and have an outgoing personality.
• Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
• You will need to be flexible and be able to work alternate weekends
• You MUST be a car driver with your own vehicle
An outstanding Domiciliary Care Agency where nothing is more important than helping people live full, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. They pride themselves on their highly qualified and experienced staff who are dedicated to providing in-home care that enriches our customers’ lives and helps them maintain the highest possible level of independent living. The area covered by this company is the Solihull metropolitan Borough.
This position would be ideal for candidates from the following backgrounds: Carer, Home Carer, HCA, Support worker, care manager, care supervisor, care assistant, homecare worker, domiciliary care worker, home support worker and healthcare assistant.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.