CARE ASSISTANTS REQUIRED - 28 HOURS PER WEEK - NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
We are currently working in partnership with a National care provider who are looking for a number of Care Assistants to cover both day and night shifts in their residential care home in West Molesey, Surrey. This is a permanent position working day shifts and offering 28 hours per week on a part time basis.
You will be tasked with providing everyday support for the residents. No experience is required as full training will be provided.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Willing to work towards a relevant qualification
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Able to remain calm under pressure
• Flexible and reliable
• Honest and have respect for confidentiality
• Caring approach
• Clean and tidy appearance
The successful applicant will be paid £7.95 per hour, and if you hold an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care £8.36 per hour. Do get in touch if you would like to discuss the position further.