Contract- Interim/Fixed term
Sanctuary Health has a locum job vacancy in Derbyshire for a Band 6 Personality Disorders Mental Health Nurse. This vacancy has an initial 3-6 month contract and the pay rate for this role is 20-26 per hour depending on experience (limited company worker).
- Ensuring evidence based practice and research awareness is used as the foundation for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care
- Promoting service user and carer involvement, autonomy and choice are embedded into the philosophy of the clinical area
- Maintaining and developing knowledge of advances in nursing practice, or theory in practice and act as the catalyst for innovation
- Ensuring appropriate evidence based clinical risk assessments are undertaken
- Ensuring good practice is maintained by taking the lead in challenging practice that requires change or development or that does not meet required standards
All applicants must be a registered mental health nurse (part 3 or 13) with a valid, up to date NMC pin. You must have at least 2 years post qualifying mental health nursing experience at band 6 level and have personality disorders experience. You must be able to provide evidence of professional development since registering with the NMC.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Please contact our human resources support team at to discuss how we may assist you.
This job is advertised by Stefan Mallett; if you are interested in this position please apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.