£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Title: Staff Nurse - RNLD, RMN
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000
Job Type: Full and Part-time available.
Hours: Days - Nights
Location: Hexham, Northumberland
Big Bear Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse, RMN or RNLD required to work within a hospital environment providing care for those with learning disabilities and autism.
The successful candidate will be actively registered with the NMC as a learning disabilities nurse (RNLD) or as a mental health nurse (RMN) and will have at least 6 months post registration experience. It is preferable if candidates have had previous experience supporting individuals with learning disabilities, but this is not essential. As a Staff Nurse you will contribute to the effective and efficient day to day leadership and management of the service as directed by the Management team and also provide a safe and therapeutic environment for all who use and work in the hospital.
If you are a motivated Registered Nurse seeking a new role within an excellent care provider that can offer long term career and development opportunities - Please Apply Today!!!
This is an URGENT VACANCY, and interviews will be held as soon as possible.
• Excellent salary package
• 25 Days Annual Leave
• Rewarding working environment
• Genuine Structure for career progression
• Training and development
• 1% match pension contribution
• Death in service one time annual salary
Minimum requirements for this nursing role:
• You will be an active team player.
• Caring will come like second nature to you.
• You will always act with integrity, respect and be driven by the principles of fairness and equality.
• You will behave in a considerate manner showing respect to patients, their families, your colleagues and all persons involved in your working profession.
• You will hold a valid NMC PIN
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure and referencing.
If you want to hear more about this RMN/RNLD role please send in your CV by clicking 'apply now' and you will be contacted by one of our experienced consultants to take you through this vacancy in greater detail.
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.