£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
ID Medical is currently seeking experienced Specialised School Nurses for immediate placement in the Surrey area. We have numerous positions available and can offer full time hours.
Start Date - ASAP
Rapid Response Matron
21,000 - 27,000 (negotiable)
A passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident from yourself. The client is keen to recruit enthusiastic and motivated nurses. If you are a professional and caring staff nurse we want you to join our team to help us continue to provide high quality care for all our patients
Responsibilities which you will hold are:
* Liaise with Education staff regarding the students.
* Develop and maintain communication with people about difficult matters and/or in a difficult situation.
* Have some knowledge about and be able to use alternative communication means used by the children.
* Take appropriate action if any child is identified as 'at risk'. Act within local and national Safeguarding (Child Protection) Policies and Procedures.
* Provide cover and support to other special school nurses as directed by the clinical team leader.
* Participate in clinical supervision to sustain and develop practice, utilising the service to manage all aspects of personal, professional and work related issues including distressing and stressful situations.
* Plan a teaching programme with the head-teacher, to run throughout the school year. This will offer an opportunity for all school staff to gain the knowledge, skills, and understanding to carry out individual children's nursing/personal care as required.
* Minimum 1 Year NHS experience
* Valid NMC registration
* Current CRB/DBS
* Excellent Communication Skills
Benefits of working with ID Medical:
* Excellent pay rates Daily Payroll
* Shows motivation in developing new skills and knowledge
* Flexible hours to meet your needs
* Fast Track registration and compliance
* BLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
About ID Medical
Award-winning, multi-discipline healthcare recruiter ID Medical was formed in 2002 and is a superior quality supplier of locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 80% of NHS hospitals. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.