· To promote and assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
· To assist principally in the continuity of nursing care of clients
· To administer, issue and control drugs according to regulations
· To read and write reports and update care plans regularly
· To liaise with Doctors, relatives and others as and when necessary
· To assist clients with personal hygiene
· To welcome visitors and assist with their enquiries.
· To attend staff meetings and training sessions as required.
· To assist in training and orientation of others
· To undertake other duties as necessary and needed.
· To maintain the confidentiality of clients, staff and all matters relating to the organization at all times.
· This job description is intended to reflect a broad outline of the post. It is not a definite list of tasks.
· The post holder will be expected to contribute to the development of services within the home and undertake such duties that ensure the needs of residents, other staff and the organization are met.