An excellent opportunity for a Registered General Nurse seeking a temporary role in the Midlands. ID Medical are currently recruiting multiple, experienced nurses from bands 5 to 7 for placement across numerous departments.
Start Date: ASAP
Band 5 -7
A dedicated, caring and compassionate professional is essential for this role. Staff will have access to a variety of exciting and innovative learning opportunities to ensure that they are able to engage in different ways to support the changing environment in various acute settings.
Core duties would include:
* Ensuring the delivery of a high standard care
* To develop, review and update care plans to meet clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
* To communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* Ensuring that the team's skills and knowledge levels are able to meet the needs of the business, embracing change and innovation with a positive attitude
If you have the following, then please apply today!
* Minimum 1 Years NHS experience
* Valid NMC registration
* Current CRB
* Excellent pay rates
* Flexible hours to meet your needs
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly working environment
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you. If you refer a friend to us, you can earn.
About ID Medical
ID Medical is the leading independent provider of locum workers to the NHS and private sectors, supplying doctors, nurses, AHP/HSS and clerical to hospitals all over the UK. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.