£10,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
COMMUNITY CUSTOMER SUPERVISOR - HART - RUSHMOOR AREA - BASED IN BASINGSTOKE OR CAMBERLEY - £17,663-£18,393 PER ANNUM - START ASAP
We have an exciting opportunity to work with a well respected care provider within the South of the UK that has won a home care contract and now looking to recruit a Community Customer Supervisor to overlook the Hart - Rushmoor area and to be based in either Basingstoke or Camberley. This a permanent role working 39 hours per week.
You will be working within a defined geographical area to ensure that service delivery is appropriate to Customer needs. This role is to provide the highest standard of care provision that is compliant to the standards set by the Care Quality Commission, working “with” Customers to achieve outcomes, rather than working “for” them.
• Undertake quality assurance visits in Customers’ homes, completing Customer Quality monitoring forms.
• Takes a lead in undertaking reviews of Care packages in conjunction with Customers, family, representatives and stakeholders.
• Reports Customer dissatisfaction to Line Manager, provides liaison between Customers and the office.
• To undertake initial assessments for new packages working to compile the Care and Support Plan and risk assessment. This duty is base specific.
• To ensure staff comply with all Somerset Care Group policies and procedures.
• Responsible for undertaking manual handling and risk assessments within Customers’ homes.
• To provide out of hours support as required to care staff outside normal office hours, and providing handover information to office staff at the end of the on-call shift. The on-call role may involve making arrangements to cope with situations that occur.
• Generate new business within the private market by building strong internal - external relationships, while raising the Company’s profile.
• To have relevant knowledge and skills in all aspects of care and support to include Reablement, Continuing Health Care, Dementia.
To be considered for this position you must hold previous experience within a care setting and ideally have a minimum of 6 months supervisory experience. You must also hold a minimum of QCF/NVQ Level 3 in Care and due to the nature of the role you must hold a valid drivers licence and have access to reliable transport.
To discuss this vacancy in more detail please don't hesitate to get in touch.