This is an exciting new opportunity for a Supervisor at a leading Home Care provider in North Hertford.
* Responsible for ensuring our customers are receiving the care and support they expect and deserve.
* Writing accurate and customer friendly Care Plans that outline the details of the care that will be provided.
* Conducting assessments and reviewing on a regular basis how the service is delivered.
* Supervising and managing the Carers.
* Working closely with the Care Manager and Coordinator to plan the service effectively; the role also includes supporting the service out of hours for some weekdays and every third weekends.
* QCF or NVQ Level 3.
* Background in Care work and a good understanding of the social care sector.
* Computer literacy, Excel, Word, e-mail.
* Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken
* Full UK Driving Licence and have your own car.
* Experience of managing people.
* Experience of working within a regulatory environment.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you and you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please send your CV
Salary – Competitive