Registered Care Manager, Erith.
Our client is a Domiciliary Care company providing high quality, customer-led services to those who need support and are living in their own homes within the community and they are recruiting for a Registered Manager in Erith.
Our clients' ethos is that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect and their aim is to provide the highest standard of care while promoting independence and empowerment for all Service Users.
In the role of Registered Manager you will be responsible for:
* Managing the organisation including building effective working relationships
* Budgeting, revenue forecasts, strategic planning and performance analysis
* Organising the formulation, development and implementation of all policies and procedures
* Establishing and maintaining the Management Information Systems
* Implementing and maintaining the standards as required by legislation
* Staff recruitment, training and maintaining the master rota plan
* Participating in discussions for employee pay reviews
* Implementing and evaluating the induction of all new starters
* Assisting the development of individual staff members
* Involvement in the design and implementation of the Quality Assurance Programme
* Encouraging innovate methods for the delivery of Care Services
* Evaluating Care Plans and ensuring that the rights of Service Users are protected
* Implementing action to meet and maintain the care standards
* Engaging in local meetings relevant to our client
* Promoting a positive image for the company
For the role of Registered Manager, you must:
* Have achieved or be in the process of acquiring the QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services with the Management of Adult Services or Management of Adult Residential Services Pathway
* Have previous experience of working within a Domiciliary or Residential Care environment
* Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
* Have excellent people skills, leadership and communication skills
* Be well organised and self-motivated
For the role of Registered Manager there is on offer a salary of 23,000 to 25,000 per annum, depending on experience.
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Manager, Registered Manager, Carer, care home, domestic support, home care, personal care, residential, support worker, home care worker,