An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Care Coordinator to join our team. We are the UK,s leading domiciliary care provider based in Moulton Park, Northampton and we are looking to recruit another Care Coordinator to work 30 to 40hrs p/w alongside our existing coordinator.
The job involves many aspects of care coordination and office work, including a high level of telephone contact with clients and carers, and ensuring the clients have the continuity of care and the most suitable staff members to match their individual needs.
The candidate will ideally come from a health and social care back ground and have excellent organisation, interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
At times there will also be additional responsibilities such as supporting clients out in the field and supporting our staff in quality support visits. This part of the role will require an element of report writing and feeding back to Care management. This role is highly demanding and requires excellent people skills & attention to detail.
Key competencies of the Care Coordinator include:
• To be able to plan and allocate the workload of care staff in a consistent way.
• Maintain all office policies, procedures and systems in line with company guidelines.
• To be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and staff.
In return, Home Instead Senior Care offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
• Working for a well-established company that is highly respected in its field.
• Full 20 day (Pro-rata) plus bank holiday entitlement
• Benefits award scheme (after a qualifying period)
• Pension scheme
• Continuous Personal Development plan
• Salary of £18,000 - £22,000 dependent upon experience.
Do you have the desired experience combined with these essential skills or attitudes?
• A health or social care background?
• Previous Care Coordination experience in a busy office environment?
• Knowledge of People Planner software package advantageous?
• An outgoing vibrant personality? With excellent face to face communication skills.
• Strong administration background with a great attention to detail?
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure?
• Smart and presentable with a can-do attitude?
We are a leading domiciliary care agency with a difference – we only do a minimum of a 1-hour call! If you want to be part of a friendly and professional team and the above vacancy is of interest to you then please submit your updated CV.
Job Type: Full-time
• Job experience is required: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
• Drivers license Required