A leading Care provider (Rushmoor & Surrey Heath) is a leading provider of high quality care at home services to private customers.
They are currently recruiting home care staff to join our team based in Frimley.
They have availability in the morning, evening and weekend (weekends/evenings only also available). This is a community based role so you MUST have a car and driver licence.
If you are a Care Assistant looking to progress your career with the premier provider in the area or you have a passion for care but need to work with an employer prepared to help and develop your skills, then apply to arrange an initial chat.
Staff benefits include:
- Pay rates of £7.90 per hour weekday £10 at weekends
- We pay a mileage allowance of 33 pence per mile between visits
- Full induction training provided (experience not essential)
- Ongoing supervision and development
- Full program of ongoing and additional training
- Opportunities to develop your career and specialise
All staff work to regular, agreed weekly rotas, maintaining continuity for both the customer and care assistant.
We operate a 24 hour on call service to ensure that you are never alone.
All successful candidates are required to have an enhanced criminal records check.